How art thou fair blog? Not too bad. Wonderful!
I was in the middle of editing my post about Italy but I am on a library laptop which is being very slow and terrible. But why am I on a library laptop? Alas, I have spilt water on my own laptop and it has given up the ghost. And money is somewhat tight at the moment so I am not quite sure when I will get a replacement.
Plus exams. That is always a not nice thing to have. However, in amongst all of these negatives I thought I might as well write a cheer up chum blog post and write about some of the good things that are happening, which do outweigh the negatives. So have a short and sweet list from me, and hopefully something more substantial later.
1) AVENGERS. Whoop de whoop, I love me some super heroes and spandex.
2) I do actually like what I study. Always a positive when it comes to revising.
3) My housemate cooked dinner last night and we all sat around and chatted and communed over curry.
4) I have Daredevil to look forward to when I finish exams. See point 1.
5) My friend is coming to visit from Germany in June and I haven’t seen her for a year and a half. So very excited on that one.
6) I get to exercise my general-electiony-voting-rites soon. Yay women’s suffrage.
7) I had a chocolate chunk shortbread biscuit at lunch. So much yum.
8) I have lots of parties to plan. All the pinterest.
9) At least I don’t live in a time where I can’t take a container of grapes from a friends vineyard…. (See Deut 23:24 – my current revision)
Apologies for the sarcasm. I am on hour 8 in the library.